The Betty and Dorwin Robinson
Endowed Memorial Scholarship
The Betty and Dorwin Robinson Endowed Memorial Scholarship is available to all members of the Sierra Pacific USA Mission Center who are pursuing continuing education. This scholarship is distributed at the beginning of the academic year and payable directly to the college/university specified by the student. The scholarship is administered by the Endowment Board. Members of the Board are:
Jen Fischer – President
Rob Thomas – Vice President
Brian Anders – Secretary
Paul Harding – Treasurer – Ex-Officio
Zac Harmon-McLaughlin – Ex-Officio
APPLICATION DEADLINE – JULY 31, 2017
Applicants will receive acceptance letters between August 6-15, 2017
- Applicant must be a current or prior member of the Sierra Pacific USA Mission Center (or the child of a member) within four years of application.
- Minimum residency in the Mission Center for at least two years.
- Certification of the above to be provided by the pastor of the last residency within the Mission Center
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student and maintain a minimum of 2.0 GPA. (Applicant must submit a copy of the most recent transcript by August 1st, prior to the academic year for which the scholarship application is effective.)
- Maximum scholarship amount for one scholastic year will be one-third of the annual cost for Graceland University tuition, room and board, or the equivalent amount if enrolled in another college.
- Application must be re-submitted each year by July 31st, prior to the academic year of attendance.
- Eligible Scholarship Fund monies shall be divided evenly between all applicants who qualify, and have completed and submitted an application no later than July 31st prior to the academic year for which they were applied.
- Scholarship Fund monies will be paid directly to the college/university specified on the approved application. These funds will be paid in advance at the beginning of the academic year for which they were applied.
- If the applicant receives the scholarship and subsequently does not attend college, the scholarship monies must be returned to the Endowment Board within 30 days from the first day of classes.
- All Scholarship Applications must be submitted to the Endowment Board via firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: Community of Christ
Attn: Endowment Board
500 E. Calaveras Blvd. Ste. #333
Milpitas, Ca 95035
or download the application here –5-Robinson Scholarship Eligibility and Application 2017
Before the application process is completed we must receive a letter from your Pastor certifying your membership in the congregation. You may email that letter to email@example.com or mail to:
Community of Christ
Attn: Endowment Board
500 E. Claveras Blvd. Ste. 333
Milpitas, CA 95035